- June 16, 2016
- Posted by: vyperz
- Category: How To's, Technology
Those of you with SONOS system may find this useful – received this email from SONOS ( and if you don’t have one, I strongly recommend you invest! 🙂 )
Sure, music’s a great way to greet each morning, but there’s a whole day’s worth of things you can do with Sonos Alarms.
- Like rise and shine to different songs or playlists on different days. (Funk Fridays, anyone?)
- Set up TuneIn radio to deliver your favourite news, weather or local radio shows while you make your morning coffee.
- Entertain the dog while you’re away.
- Have Beyoncé greet you as you arrive home from work.
- Send the kids off to bed with their favourite song.
- Wake your better half on their birthday with that song they love.
To set a SONOS alarm
On your Sonos app, tap the Menu, upper left
Scroll to Alarms
Select ‘new Alarm’
Set the Time, Room, Music, Frequency and Volume